919-921 Main Street
New 12 Unit Apartment Building
Twelve unit residential condominium project offering approximately 24,000sf (gross) of living space. Parking for 24 cars
Building is proposed with steel-framed superstructure at ground level with elevated concrete deck and upper three floors of
modular construction (timber-framed). Roof system is proposed with a prefabricated wood truss system.
Structural Design Services Provided:
- Performed preliminary structural design of building for coordination of columns with parking spaces. Coordinated spread
footings with underground stormwater detention system.
- Prepared final structural design of building superstructure and foundation.
- Retaining wall design & wall plans.
Site Design Services Provided:
- Developed initial building concept for the site.
- Coordinated surveying services.
- Conducted limited field investigation of adjacent off-site storm sewer system and sanitary sewer system.
- Responsible for full site design including design of underground stormwater detention system, parking layout plan, soil
erosion control plan, grading and utility plan, landscape plan and lighting plan.
- Provided professional testimony at public hearings. Assisted with bringing project through to approval.
Approx. Construction Cost: